Annamalai University has commenced the online registration process for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses. The candidates can visit the official website of Annamalai University to submit the online application for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses. The M.Phil course is offered in full-time mode while the Ph.D. course is offered in full-time/ part-time mode.
Annamalai University offers M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in the following areas: -
- Marine Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Engineering & Ph.D
- Indian Languages
- Fine Arts
Annamalai University M.Phil and Ph.D Admissions Application Process:
- The candidates can submit the online application form for M.Phil and Ph.D courses through the official website of Annamalai University.
- Click on ‘Admissions’ link on the homepage.
- A new page will open.
- Towards the right-hand side of the page, click on the scrolling link that indicates M.Phil/ Ph.D admissions 2018.
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Complete ‘New Candidate’ registration first.
- Proceed with the online application after registration.
- Fill all the details, upload documents and take the printout of application form.
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1,000 for M.Phil and Rs. 1,500 for Ph.D in favour of ‘The Registrar, Annamalai University’.
- Affix the DD to the printout of application form.
- Send the application form by speed post or registered post to The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 680002, Tamil Nadu.
Annamalai University M.Phil and Ph.D. Admissions Important Dates 2018-19:
- The admissions are open for the academic session 2018-19, and the candidates can submit the online application form on or before August 14, 2018.
- After the online registration, the candidates must submit the printout of application form to the varsity on or before August 20, 2018.