Andhra University, the examination body of Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 examination has issued an official notification regarding GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates who are aspiring for PG courses in Engineering/ Pharmacy in the state. Usually, the state government conducts counselling process separately for AP-PGECET 2017 qualified candidates and GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates. During the counselling process, initial preference will be given to GPAT/ GATE qualified candidates. SCHE will issue a separate notification and schedule for AP-PGECET 2017 counselling.
GATE/ GPAT candidates must register on the official website of AP-PGECET. Only registered candidates will have the right to take part in the seat allotment process.
Registration Process for GATE/ GPAT Qualified Candidates: -
- Type the keywords AP-PGECET on the Google Search.
- You can see the first link in the results that indicates SCHE-AP.
- Click on the link, and it directs you to the official page of AP-PGECET.
- It is mandatory to pay the application fee before filing the application.
- Click on Step – 1 on the homepage.
- Select the exam GATE or GPAT.
- Fill all the necessary details in the fee receipt form.
- Select the category OC/ SC/ ST/ BC.
- The fee amount will be displayed under the Category.
- For OC/ BC candidates, the fee is Rs. 600.
- For SC/ ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 300.
- Finally, click on ‘Initiate Payment'.
- Use your Debit/ Credit card to pay the fee.
- Now, you will receive a ‘Payment Reference ID'.
- With the help of Payment Reference ID, you can proceed to the online filling of application.