Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released the notification for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP-PGECET) 2017. The notification was released on March 1, 2017, as announced by the varsity earlier. However, the application process for AP-PGECET 2017 began on March 3, 2017.
AP-PGECET 2017 examination is being conducted for the admission to Master of Engineering (M.E) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) courses. AP-PGECET 2017 will take place in an online mode for the first time.
Application Process: -
- The online website of State Council of Higher Education (SCHE) of Andhra Pradesh facilitates online filling of application form.
- The candidates aspiring to appear for AP-PGECET 2017 need to visit the official website of SCHE.
- There are four steps to complete the application process for AP-PGECET 2017.
- On the homepage, click on fee payment.
- The fee for AP-PGECET 2017 application form is Rs. 800 for General Category and Rs. 400 for SC/ST students.
- Pay the fee online through the online portal of AP-PGECET 2017.
- After the fee payment, come back to the homepage and click on payment status.
- The candidates need to enter the qualifying examination hall ticket number and mobile number to check the payment status.
- After confirming the status, the candidates need to click on ‘Fill online application’.
- Enter the payment reference ID, Mobile Number, Qualifying Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Proceed to fill Online Application’.
- Online application form for AP-PGECET 2017 opens.
- Fill the application form, upload photograph and signature.
- Take the printout of application form.
Important Dates: -
|Application process for AP-PGECET 2017 begin date||March 3, 2017|
|Deadline to submit AP-PGECET 2017 application form||April 6, 2017|
|Issue of AP-PGECET 2017 hall ticket||April 29, 2017|
|Date of online AP-PGECET 2017 examination||May 10 to May 12, 2017|