The popular Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, also known as BITS Pilani has announced and released the application form of BITSAT 2017. The process of registrations began on 29th December 2016 for admissions to the Integrated First Degree Programmes at various BITS campuses in cities like Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa.
The online entrance examination will be conducted from 16th May to 30th May. Candidates looking forward to applying and paying the fee, can do so by 6th March 2017.
Steps of application for BITSAT 2017:
- Form filling
- Payment of application fee
- Cross-check all details and particulars that you have entered in the application so as to edit or replace them before submitting.
- Candidates must keep a copy of their application form for any kind of future references if needed.
- A 3-day window (7th to 10th March) for editing and revision of application forms will be introduced as well.
- The announcement related to the test centres will be made on 15th March 2017.
- Male candidates: Rs. 2,750
- Female candidates: Rs. 2,250
- Candidates appearing at Dubai test centre (both male and female): USD 60 or INR 4000
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2017 will be held in two slots from 16th May till 30th May 2017. The first slot timings will be 9am to 12pm whereas the second slot timings will be 2pm to 5pm. The candidate will have the flexibility to choose any slot based on availability.