- News byStream
ATMA 2016 August Results Out
The August results of Aims Test of Management (ATMA) 2016 are released on the official website after a delay of two days. The examination was conducted on August 7, 2016. This was the last exam for the MBA admissions in the year 2016. The candidates can access the results by following the below-mentioned steps:-
Also read:- Colleges Accepting ATMA Score
- All the candidates need to visit the official website first
- There is a link indicating ‘results’ on the main page. Click on the link
- A drop box appears, and the candidates need to select the date of the exam
- The candidates can access results only after entering the PID and Password
- The candidates can take print out of the scorecard
The candidates who have qualified in the ATMA exam are eligible to seek admission to MBA courses. The scores of ATMA are also valid to apply for admission in MBA colleges across Maharashtra. The admission will be given only after the counselling/GD/PI. The dates of the counselling will be announced soon.
The candidates must take all the necessary documents for the counselling. The list of the required documents is given below:-
- ATMA Score Card
- ATMA Admit Card
- Xerox Copies of Class X, Class XII and Graduation Mark Sheets
- Photo ID
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories
- Passport Size Photographs
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...