- News byStream
Azim Premji Foundation Announces Fellowships for 2017-18
The Azim Premji Foundation of Wipro invites applications for its annual two- year fellowship programme in education for the academic year 2017-18. The Fellowship Programme aims to give a hands-on and enriching experience of the school education system to young and vibrant people coming from diverse domains and professions.
Eligibility for Azim Premji Fellowship:
- Young people from different background and willing to explore the social sector and keen to contribute to the Education space.
- They must have 3 to 10 years of work experience.
- Must have a post-graduate or a professional degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in local languages likes Kannada, Tamil Hindi or Telugu.
Selection Process for Azim Premji Fellowship:
- Applicants have to apply before 30 November 2016.
- Once the applicants are shortlisted, they will be invited for the online test on 4 December 2016.
- All applications will be thoroughly screened.
- Applicants have to appear for a written test.
- After the written test, there will be personal interview to be held at multiple locations from December 19 to 23, 2016.
- Locations of interview will be communicated later on.
Sudheesh Venkatesh, Chief People Officer of the foundation in a statement said that they know that there are people who are working with their heart and soul for a social change. It gives them an opportunity to know the challenges, first-hand information about the working environment, and the satisfaction one can get while working to improve the quality of school education in India. The foundation has been working for the quality and equity of education in 350,000 schools in eight states across the country.
The recipients of the scholarship will be offered the monthly stipend of INR 28,800. All the fellows will be given a two-week induction training in Bengaluru. Then they will be posted in different districts of several states like -
- Madhya Pradesh
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...