- News byStream
Central Government Approves Regulations of the Colleges to Promote AYUSH System
The Central Government has approved the regulations of the colleges which are notified by Central Council of Indian Medicine and Central Council of Homeopathy. As per the report of UGC, the AYUSH system is present in the following institutes:-
- Homoeopathy University, Saipura, Sanganer, Jaipur
- Lakulish Yoga University, S.G. Highway, Chharodi, Ahmedabad
- Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar
- Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur
- Uttarakhand Ayurveda Vishvavidyalaya, Dehradun
- Gujarat Ayurved University, Gujarat
- Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Punjab
- S-VYASA University, Karnataka
- AYUSH and Health Sciences University of Chhatisgarh, Raipur
Also read:- UGC Rendered Yoga an Optimal Module
The other institutes like All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy, Shillong are in the advanced stages of construction. The quality of education will be improved by providing infrastructure facilities along with attached hospitals.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
A group of students of Shivaji College, University of Delhi, have come up with an idea to deal with one problem almost ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...