- News byStream
Check Out the List of Documents to Carry for AIIMS 2016 Counseling
As few as 7,137 students have qualified the AIIMS medical entrance test out of 1,89,357 candidates who appeared. 2000 of these students have made it to the counseling and will be contesting for the 672 seats that are available with the institute. Counseling for the 7 AIIMS in the country, namely AIIMS New Delhi, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Rishikesh and Bhopal will be conducted basis which the seats will be allocated.
All students applying for the counseling must get the following documents ready:
- Admit Cards allotted for the exam
- Call Letter that was issued to the candidate by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Matriculation Certificate or High School Certificate or Birth Certificate (comprising the name of candidate and date of birth) must be readied as proof for date of birth.
- Board exam Mark sheet and pass certificate of class 12 so that the eligibility of the candidate can be verified. The minimum aggregate percentage should be 60%.
- Transfer or Migration certificate from the school or board that the candidate was previously part of
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH category certificate (applicable if you have applied as either of the above-mentioned categories)
- 6 copies of most recent passport size photograph
Also Read: AIIMS Revised MBBS Counselling Schedules
NOTE: Candidates must carry all the original copies of the above-mentioned documents along with the photocopies for the verification process as seats will not be allotted to candidates who have not undergone the document verification phase.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...