- News byStream
Cut-offs Declared for FYJC, Mumbai
It seems that the Arts group has been getting more demand in Maharastra and many students are choosing Arts group to pursue in first-year junior colleges (FYJC). Finally, the cutoff marks for the admission into FYJC has been announced. This year a total number of 1,84,000 students secured first class marks in the X class board examinations and merit list of more than 40,000 students was announced on 27-June-2016.
This year, the cutoff has been increased for slightly especially for the Commerce streams. Here is the list of various colleges and cutoff marks for the admission:-
- The cutoff marks for Arts stream at K C College, Churchgate have been raised to 88,4 percent compared to the previous year which was 85.2 percent. Whereas for commerce stream, the cut-offs have been raised to 91.5 percent for the aided institutions and 90.89 for the unaided institutions.
- The cut-offs for DG Ruparel College, Matunga has been raised to 86.6 percent for Arts, 91.8 percent for Science. The cut-offs for Commerce have been reduced.
- The cut-offs for NM College of Commerce and Economics have been raised to 94.5 percent for Commerce streams. The total intake for this college is 1,120.
- The cut-offs at St. Xavier’s Colleges is 94.4 percent for Arts stream.
- The cut-offs at Ruia College, Matunga is 93.2 percent for Science and 91.8 percent for Arts.
- The cut-offs for Jaihind College, Churchgate is 94.1 percent for Arts, 91.8 percent for Commerce and 90.6 percent for Science.
- The cut-offs for RA Polar College for Commerce and Economics have been reduced to 91.8 percent. The total is 874 seats.
From the above list of cut-offs, it is clear that the class X students must work hard to score good marks as cutoffs for the admissions into junior colleges have been increased.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...