The information related to the DMAT 2017 has been released by the DMI i.e. Development Management Institute, Patna on the official website of the institute. DMAT is the Development Management Aptitude Test which is conducted for students who wish to take admission to DMI’s PDP i.e. Post Graduate Program in Development Management.
Who can Apply for DMAT 2017:
- Students who are interested in applying for the aptitude test should possess a bachelor’s degree from a known or recognised university in any field.
- An interested student must have scored minimum 50 percent at UG level and for reserved category students, the minimum percentage is 45 percent.
- Students can submit their scores of the following exams.
How to Apply for DMAT 2017:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute
- No form fee will be charged to students who wish to give the DMI’s DMAT.
Who will be Selected at DMI:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the DMAT or the scores they acquire in CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA.
- After the entrance exam, the students also have to give a personal interview and take part in a group discussion.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply for DMAT 2017- 30th April’ 17
- Date of the DMAT 2017- First week of May’ 17