Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Gujarat NEET PG Counselling 2022 choice filling for round 1 has been started in online mode, at medadmgujarat.org. The candidates should complete their choice filling on or before October 2, 2022 (till 3 pm). After that, the authority will display the preview of choices, which will be filled by the students on October 2, 2022 (till 12 am). The seat allotment result will be published on October 3, 2022, at 6 pm. The online seat allotment will be done based on the merit and the choices filled by the candidates. While filling the choices for Gujarat NEET PG counselling 2022, the candidates should consider the following factors.
- Specific branch
- Specific Institute/ Place
- Government or SFI
- The choice should be made based on the fees
Kindly note, after the closure of first round, the leftover seats will be carried forward for the second round choice filling.
Also Read: NEET PG Seat Allotment Result 2022 Round 1
Gujarat NEET PG 2022 Choice Filling: Instructions to Follow
To complete the Gujarat NEET PG round 1 choice filling, the candidates can follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- If the candidates will not be able to secure the allotted seat, then they will not be able to take admission with the same subject in the same Institute, even in the successive counselling rounds
- Before you start to fill the choices, the students should check the annual fees and term fees
- The candidates are advised to use filter the choices (by subject, branch, institute type, seat type and institute name)
- As per your preferences, the students can move or delete the choices or can re-arrange the choices marked by the serial number
- Before you lock your choices, you have to type the 14-digit PIN number
- For future reference, the candidates should take a printout once they lock the choices
- The candidates can also modify their choices by un-lock the choices by entering that 14-digit PIN number
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.