Hindustan University (HU) has collaborated with multinational technology giant, IBM, in order to offer state-of-the-art B.Tech programmes in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). The university will join forces with IBM and will offer the programmes in various IT domains in order to offer a diverse range of opportunities. Check out the collaborative programmes offered by HU and IBM.
HU and IBM Collaborative Programmes:
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Internet of Things
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Cyber Forensics and Cyber Security
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Business Analytics
The collaboration will be very beneficial for students as IBM will work closely with HU in order to redesign their course and introduce new-age industry specialisations that are spread over the entire course duration i.e. 8 semesters. These specialisations are designed by IBM based on the industry requirements.
IBM will help in developing a global ecosystem for students who want to pursue these courses at HU and will also power these courses by bringing in its partner companies to contribute. Following will be the roles of IBM in these programmes:
- Help in designing curriculum Design
- Provide courseware for specialized IBM courses
- Impart Teacher training workshops
- Conduct guest lectures, webinars, mentorship and project work
- Providing red books
IT industry specialists will be involved in designing the courses listed above for Hindustan University under the collaboration with IBM. The course will be designed in order to help students develop the skills that are in demand within the university and prepare them for lucrative career options.