The exam dates of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2017 have been released by Himachal Technical University (HTU). The notification has been released for the admission to following courses: -
- B.Pharma (Ayurveda) & B.Pharmacy
- B.Tech (Direct Entry)
Also read: - MAH-CET (MCA) 2017 Exam Dates Released
- The candidates applying for M.Pharmacy course need to have Bachelor's in relevant field.
- The candidates applying for the M.Tech course need to have Bachelor's in Engineering or B.Tech.
- The candidates applying for B.Pharm and B, Pharmacy need to pass +2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as subjects of study.
- The candidates applying for MCA and MBA need to have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Also read: - ICFAI Announces Admissions for Law Courses 2017
Application Process: -
- Only online applications are accepted for HPUCET 2017.
- Initial registration on the official site is mandatory to fill the online application form.
- Filling of online application form is only possible after the registration process.
- The candidates have to log in with valid registration ID and password which were created during the registration.
- Online application form will be displayed.
- Fill all the details.
- After the successful filling of HPUCET 2017 online application form, the candidates need to upload photograph and signature.
- Payment of application fee follows later.
- Online payments are accepted for the application fee.
- The candidates need to take the printout of the application form.
- Get the application form signed by parents and these applications must be sent to the concerned authority through e-mail.
- The official e-mail will be mentioned in application form.
Important Dates: -
|Programme||Application Process Start Date||Application Process End Date||Date of Examination|
|M.Pharmcy/ M.Tech/ B.Pharmcy/ B.Pharma/ B.Tech||March 2, 2017||April 29, 2017||May 13, 2017|
|MBA / MCA||March 2, 2017||April 29, 2017||May 14, 2017|