Institute of Road Traffic Education (IRTE) – College of Traffic Management (CTM) has taken a positive step towards undertaking a number of activities and actions in the area of traffic management and road safety. As a part of its unique initiatives, CTM-IRTE has launched India’s first Masters Course in Traffic Management.
The new course has been titled as M.Sc (Master of Science) in Traffic Management that aims to equip interested applicants with the skills necessary to manage and design the transportation and traffic in the country. CTM-IRTE currently offers M.Sc in Forensic Science. M.Sc in Traffic Management is the second PG course to be offered by the institute.
The admissions for M.Sc Traffic Management course are open now. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding admissions here.
CTM-IRTE M.Sc Traffic Management Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates aspiring to take up M.Sc Traffic Management course at CTM-IRTE must satisfy the below eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The applicants must have at least 60% marks in the graduate degree to be eligible for admission in M.Sc Traffic Management course.
CTM-IRTE M.Sc Traffic Management Application Process:
CTM-IRTE does not accept online applications for the admission to M.Sc Traffic Management course. The candidates must follow the below steps to register for Traffic Management course: -
- Visit the official website of CTM-IRTE/ IRTE.
- Click on ‘Admissions Open’ link that will be available on the top of the page.
- A new page will open.
- Click on ‘Download Form’ option.
- The PDF of application form will open
- Download the application form
- Take a printout of the application.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Affix the relevant documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Draw a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,000 (General Category)/ Rs. 250 (SC/ ST)/ Rs. 500 (Haryana BC-A and BC-B candidates) in favour of Institute of Road Traffic Education.
- The DD can be drawn from any nationalised bank.
- Send the application along with DD to The Director College of Traffic Management, IRTE Aravali Hills, Surajkund Badkhal Road Sector-43, Faridabad-121010, Haryana by Registered Post.
- Candidates can also submit the application along with DD at the address mentioned above.
CTM-IRTE M.Sc Traffic Management Selection Process:
- IRTE will give 60% weightage to the candidate’s marks in Graduation.
- 40% weightage will be given to Personal Interview.
- Based on graduation marks and performance in the interview, IRTE will prepare a merit list.
- Later, the candidates shall be called for counselling as per merit order, which will be held at the College of Traffic Management IRTE, Faridabad.
- The admission will be granted as per merit.
IRTE offers 30 seats in M.Sc Traffic Management course. The course fee is Rs. 1,75,000 for sponsored candidates and Rs. 71,229 for Non-Sponsored candidates.