Noida-based Jaypee Business School (JBS) invites applications for its MBA programme, which is a two-year full-time course for the next academic session of 2017. JBS is a constituent of Jaypee eInstitute of Information Technology (JIIT) and the institute has got the Deemed to be University status.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programme:
- Aspiring candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university
- Must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates appearing in their final exam by July 31, 2017 can apply. But they have to produce their certificates by September 30, 2017, failing which, they will be disqualified.
Selection Process at JBS Noida:
Candidates seeking for the admission are required to have qualification in any one of the followings exams:
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks secured in any of the above exams. That will be followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The final selection of students will be done after assessement of the exam score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview and proficiency in English language.
How to Apply for the Programme at JBS:
Candidates can get the application form on the cash payment of INR 1000 from the institute in person. They can also get the application form by sending a demand draft of the same amount drawn in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/Noida. Candidates can apply online making the payment through credit card, debit card or through net- banking.
Candidate sending the application form by hand and courier must submit the following documents:
- Score card photocopy of CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ MAT
- One coloured photo of the candidate to be pasted on the application form. If applying online, ensure that the printout of the photo is uploaded with the online application
- A DD or a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/ Noida for for INR 1000 is to be enclosed