JEE Advanced Admit Card: JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card is likely to be released by IIT Kanpur in the 2nd week of May 2018. The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2018 can be downloaded in online mode from JEE Advanced official website.
Every year, the JEE Advanced examination is organized by Seven Zonal IITs (short for Indian Institutes of Technology) under the guidance of the JAB (Joint Admission Board). For the year 2018, JEE Advanced will be organized by IIT Kanpur. JEE Advanced conducted on a National-level for candidates seeking admission in Engineering and Architecture courses in ISM (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad and IITs( Indian Institutes of Technology).
It is compulsory for each and every candidate to take their JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card with them to the exam hall. Without the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card, candidates will not be given the permission to sit for the exam room under any circumstances.
Procedure to Download JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card:
The procedure to download the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card is available only in the online mode. Candidates who successfully complete the JEE Advanced 2018 Application process, will be able to access the Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2018.
- First of all, visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Click on the link indicating ''Exisitng User'.
- After that, click on the link 'JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card'
- Provide your Registration No., Date of Birth and Password and click on login.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen.
- Enter your personal credentials and click on the 'Submit' button.
- The JEE Advanced 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card, take a printout and keep a soft copy for further use.
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card Details:
The JEE Advanced 2018 admit card will include the following information:
- Candidate's Name
- Guardians'/Parents' name
- JEE Advanced 2018 Roll Number
- Candidate's Date Of Birth
- Candidate's Aadhaar card Number (UDAI)
- Candidate's Category (General/ OBC/SC/ST/PWD Status)and Medium of the language
- Date of Exam, Venue of Centre (address)
- Candidate's signature and photograph
- Other important instructions related to exam
Important Instructions for JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card :
- Candidates must check all the credentials such as Name of the candidates, Signature & Photograph, Application ID, Registration Number, Roll Number, Aadhaar Card Number, Exam Schedule, Exam Centre Address, etc. specified on the admit card.
- All candidates should carry the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card along with an ID proof (Aadhaar card) on the day of the examination.
- Taking any electronic gadget in the examination room is strictly prohibited.
- If there is any discrepancy in the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card, then the candidates should instantly report to the chairman of the IIT Kanpur to take appropriate action.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam. Similarly, candidates will be permitted to leave their seats only when the examination ends.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of the exam.
Note: The above article has been written on the basis of the official notification of last year. The article will be updated after the official notification for this year is declared.