Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JENPAS UG 2022 choice of filling and choice locking for the first round of seat allotment process started on August 1. The candidates should complete the registration, fee payment and the choice filling for JENPAS 2022 on or before August 2, 2022 (11.59 pm). To proceed with the JENPAS UG choice of filling, the candidates should visit the official website of JENPAS, wbjeeb.nic.in. After that, the authorities will release the first round of seat allotment results on August 5, 2022. Then the candidates will take admission to the reputed colleges via JENPAS 2022 seat allotment process. The admission will be taken place based on the choices they have filled and also on the availability of seats, scores secured in exam etc.
JENPAS UG 2022 Choice Filling
The authorities have released the JENPAS UG 2022 choice filling important dates on the official website. Check the details here.
Choice filling and choice locking
August 1 and August 2, 2022
1st round of seat allotment result
August 5, 2022
Payment of seat acceptance
August 6 to August 10, 2022 (till 6 pm)
Steps to Complete JENPAS UG Choice Filling 2022
In the JENPAS UG choice locking 2022 process, the candidates should select the Institutes and programs as per their choice.
- To select the choices of their preferable Institutes and Programs, the candidates should click on the Add button
- To make your search easy, the choices will be shown in the alphabetical order
- The candidates should click on the add button for their preferences from the list one by one, so that they can arrange the choices in order of priority
- Apart from that the candidates can search their choices as per the ‘Institute Type’. Institute Name and Program
- Once the choice filling will be done, the candidates should click on the “Save and Go to Home” option. Then the selected choices will be saved automatically
Important Instructions to Complete JENPAS UG 2022 Choice Filling
To click on the lock choice option, the candidates will get the following options appeared on the page.
- I will lock my choices later: If the candidates will click on this option, then they can go to the selected choice page for further editing or changing the choices. Kindly note, if the candidates will not lock his/her choices, then the selected choices will be locked automatically.
- I agree to lock my choices: If the candidates want to finally lock the selected choices, then they should choose this option. The candidates should keep in mind that if they choose this option, then further editing/ changes will not be done.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.