Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 3 Seat Allotment: The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the round 3 JoSAA 2022 seat allotment result in online mode by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority via its official website, josaa.nic.in. To check the colleges and streams that have been allocated to students based on their rank in the examinations candidates should enter their login credentials. Candidates should report online and pay the desired seat acceptance fee and complete the document verification process within the due dates of round 3.
|JoSAA Round 3 NIT Cutoff 2022|
|JoSAA Round 3 IIT Cutoff 2022|
|JoSAA Round 3 IIIT Cutoff 2022|
|JoSAA Round 3 GFTI Cutoff 2022|
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 3 Dates
The table below represents the important dates of JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment-
Seat Allocation (Round 3)
October 3, 2022, by 5 PM
Online reporting: fee payment/document upload/response to query (if required)
October 03, 2022 to October 06, 2022 (By 5 PM)
Last day to respond to query
October 7, 2022 (By 5 PM)
October 5, to October 7, 2022
JoSAA seat allotment (Round 4)
October 8, 2022
Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required)
October 8 to 10, 2022
Initiation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process
October 9 to 10, 2022
Steps to Check JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 3 Seat Allotment Result
To check the JoSAA seat allocation result, students need to take the steps listed below:
- Step- 1: Visit josaa.nic.in, the official website.
- Step-2: Select the "View Seat Allotment Result Round 3" link.
- Step-3: Enter your JEE Main/JEE Advanced 2022 application number, password, and security pin.
- Step- 4: Click the "Login" button.
- Step-5: The results of the seat allocation for the JoSAA 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: After downloading the allotment letter, print it out.
What After JoSAA Seat Allocation 2022?
Once seats have been allocated by the joint Seat Allocation Authority candidates can choose from the following:
- Freeze - If the candidate is content with the seat they have been given and decides not to take part in any additional JoSAA counseling sessions in 2022, then he/she can select freeze option
- Float - If candidate is satisfied with the seat but want to be taken into consideration for other institutes during further rounds of the JoSAA seat allocation, he/she should select this option
- Slide - The candidate accepts the given seat but is also open to acceptance into a better-preferred course at the same institute
Candidates who accept the seat should use an e-challan or SBI Net Banking to pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates just need to pay the seat acceptance fee, which will be deducted from the admission fee because each institute has a different admission fee. Candidates who accept a seat are required to show up at the reporting center on the specified date and time for document verification. Candidates who won't accept the seat or show up on time won't be taken into consideration for admission. It should be noted that as the documents are being verified, original copies will be required.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more such updates.