Telangana-based Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has started its online admission process for MBBS/BDS courses. The online application is open for candidates who have qualified in NEET-UG-2018 basis the score of which applicants can seek admission in the MBBS and BDS programmes.
MBBS and BDS Eligibility at KNRUHS Telangana:
- Candidates who have qualified and have scored the minimum qualifying percentile and above in the NEET UG 2018 exam can apply for the MBBS/ BDS courses.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India or OCI Card Holder to apply for online admission.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Zoology, Botany)/ Biotechnology and English with minimum 50% marks.
Steps to Fill KNRUHS MBBS/ BDS Application Form:
- Visit the official website and click on the link - MBBS/BDS application form
- Candidates can pay the fees through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- However, the final submission of the form will be done in person only. Candidate will have to take out the print out of the application form along with the attested documents submit it to the university
KNRUHS Admission Dates 2018:
|Start of Online Admission MBBS/BDS Programme||20th June 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||26th June 2018|
|Verification of Original Documents||27th July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||1st August 2018|