- News byStream
K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for PG Studies Abroad
K. C. MAHINDRA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR POST-GRADUATE STUDIES ABROAD
This scholarship is an interest-free loan scholarship which is awarded to deserving graduates who are interested in pursuing their postgraduate studies overseas.
Who can Apply:
- First-class degree or equivalent diploma from a recognised university. Candidates must have secured or applied for admission at a reputable foreign university or institution.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible students can download the form from the official website and can post it.
- Total number of scholarships are 50.
- A maximum of Rs. 8 lakh per scholar will be awarded to three K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- To other successful applicants, a scholarship amount of Rs. 2 lakh per scholar will be awarded.
Date you should Remember: March 31
Place you should visit: http://www.b4s.in/plus/KCM808
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...