Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai has announced the admission notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. The admissions are being conducted for the academic session 2017-18.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for PGDM programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% of marks
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree may also apply for the programme
- The applicants must have qualified CAT or XAT
Also read: - WLCI AICET 2017 Exam Dates Out
- The candidates have to fill online applications through the official website of LIBA
- The candidates are required to take a printout of application form
- The application form has to be sent to the address mentioned on the application form by post
Method of Selection:-
- The candidates will be short-listed according to their CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 scores
- The short-listed candidates have to attend a group discussion and interview
- The final selection will take place at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai
Also read: - SIHMCT, Vijayawada Organises Young Chef Competition
- The filled-in applications forms have to reach the college office on or before January 28, 2017.