- News byStream
LIBA, Chennai Invites Applications for PGDM Course for the Academic Session 2017
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai has announced the admission notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. The admissions are being conducted for the academic session 2017-18.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for PGDM programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% of marks
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree may also apply for the programme
- The applicants must have qualified CAT or XAT
Also read: - WLCI AICET 2017 Exam Dates Out
- The candidates have to fill online applications through the official website of LIBA
- The candidates are required to take a printout of application form
- The application form has to be sent to the address mentioned on the application form by post
Method of Selection:-
- The candidates will be short-listed according to their CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 scores
- The short-listed candidates have to attend a group discussion and interview
- The final selection will take place at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai
Also read: - SIHMCT, Vijayawada Organises Young Chef Competition
- The filled-in applications forms have to reach the college office on or before January 28, 2017.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
After more than two decades, the Maharashtra Public Universities Act has been amended by the Legislative Assembly and ...
Almost every B-School aspirant is worried about the fee structure of MBA courses. If you are preparing for B-School ...