Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune has issued an official notification for the admission to B.Tech in Marine Engineering for the academic session 2017.
The candidates who wish to seek admission to the course need to appear and qualify in the MANET CET (Common Entrance Test). The candidates who qualify in MANET CET need to qualify in the interview. The candidates who excel in both CET and interview will get admission to B.Tech in Marine Engineering at Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET).
- For applying to MANET CET 2017, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as the subjects of study.
- Aspiring candidates who are pursuing +2 with PCM can also apply for the entrance exam.
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training or MANET facilities the online submission of application forms.
- On the homepage of MANET official website, click on ‘Admissions’.
- Select B.Tech Marine Engineering.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Complete the registration process for B.Tech Marine Engineering course.
Selection Process: -
- The candidates who apply on or before May 24, 2017, will be selected based on MANET CET score and 12 (PCM) marks or percentage. The medical fitness of the candidates will also be taken into consideration. The final selection will be based on personal interview.
- The candidates who apply between May 28 and June 19, 2017, will be shortlisted based on 10+2 (PCM) score, MANET CET score and personal interview. The medical fitness of the candidates as per DGS norms will also be taken into consideration. These candidates will need to take CET at the Pune campus of MANET.
Important Dates: -
|MANET CET 2017 deadline to apply for test at national centres||May 24, 2017|
|Issue of admit card begin from||May 15, 2017|
|MANET CET 2017 at national centres||May 28, 2017|
|Deadline to apply for MANET CET 2017 at Pune campus||June 19, 2017|