Manipal University (MU) has extended the registration date for Online Entrance Test (OET) for the year 2017. The actual date for the submission of application form was March 11, 2017. The varsity has extended the deadline for the submission of applications until March 27, 2017. Therefore, the candidates who are yet to apply for the examination have 16 days more.
Manipal University conducts Online Entrance Test (OET) for the admission to various B.Tech or Bachelor of Technology course. The online application process for MU OET 2017 began on November 1, 2017.
Application Process: -
- The official website of Manipal University facilitates online filling of application forms.
- It is very simple to fill the application form for MU OET.
- Click on the relevant link on the official site of Manipal University.
- Complete pre-registrations.
- Fill the personal and educational details.
- Submit the application form and proceed to fee payment.
- The application and examination fee is Rs. 2,000.
- The application fee for MU OET can be paid through the online fee payment portal of Manipal University.
Also read: - Digital Classrooms Launched by Manipal University
Manipal University’s Online Entrance Examination will be held from April 24 to May 17, 2017. The examination is completely computer based and it will be conducted in various cities across India. The candidates who qualify MU OET 2017 examination will get admission to B.Tech course at any one of the institutes of Manipal University across India. The candidates need to secure 50% of the qualifying marks in OET to seek admission.