- News byStream
MBBS Seats Granted to Three Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Three more colleges in Andhra Pradesh secured MBBS seats this year. These colleges can conduct admission process for the current academic year. The Medical Council of India granted medical seats to these colleges on some guidelines.
MBBS Seats are granted to:-
- Nimra Institute of Medical Sciences, Vijayawada – 150 seats
- RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor – 150 seats
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad Medical College, Vizag – 150 seats
The admission procedure for these colleges will commence as soon as the Central Health Ministry approves the seats. Dr. NTR Health University will conduct the counselling. Apart from the colleges mentioned above, the following colleges are likely to get seats which were cancelled last year. The list of colleges are given below:-
- GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry – 50 seats
- Viswabharati Medical College, Kurnool – 150 seats
- Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizayanagaram – 150 seats
- NRI Medical College, Vizag – 150 seats
This year, the Andhra Pradesh reserved 15% seats for Telangana candidates who secured top ranks in TS EAMCET.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...