- News byStream
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
NAROTAM SEKHSARIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
This scholarship is to support Indian students with a good academic record who wants to pursue their postgraduate studies in the following fields in India or International Universities.
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences and the Humanities
Who can Apply:
- Graduate or final-year students from a recognised university. Age limit: 30 years. Students must have opted for a postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible students can download the form from the official website and can email it.
- The application fee is Rs. 500.
- Interest-free loan scholarships upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakh.
Date to Remember: 28th March’16
Place you should Visit: http://www.b4s.in/plus/NSS760
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...