Admission open in Sai Group Of Institutions for session 2019

NCERT RIE CEE Results 2019 Declared

Published: | July 12, 2019
NCERT RIE CEE Results 2019 Declared

The NCERT Regional Institute of Education (RIE) CEE 2019 result has been announced. The examination is being conducted for admission to B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A. B.ed and others in regional institutes.

The National Council of Educational Research and Training known as NCERT has declared the results online for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2019) conducted to grant admission in B Sc B Ed, BA B Ed, B.Ed, M Sc Ed, B Ed + M Ed and B Ed+M Ed (Integrated) courses. The candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results online. The online portal of checking the NCERT RIE CEE 2019 examination is http://www.cee.ncert.gov.in/.

The examination of NCERT CEE 2019 was conducted on 9th July 2019 across 35 cities in India. The examination is conducted to grant admissions in various regional institutes in the courses of B.Sc+B.Ed, B.Ed, BA+B.Ed, M.Sc+B.Ed, M.Ed and B.Ed+M.Ed (Integrated).

How to Check NCERT RIE CEE 2019 Results Online

  • The candidate has to visit the official website http://www.cee.ncert.gov.in/

  • There will be a link on the Homepage named ‘Login’ the candidate has to click on that

  • In the newly opened page, there will be a section to enter the user id and password which the candidate has previously created for admission registration

  • After logging in, the candidate will be given the link of checking his/her results

NCERT RIE CEE 2019 Selection Criteria

For the selection in the courses offered by regional colleges which accept NCERT CEE score, weightage will be put on two criteria. The selection will be done on the entrance exam of 60% total marks and the rest 40% marks will be taken into consideration from the aggregate of B.Ed., B.A.+B.Ed., B.Sc.+B.Ed., M.Sc.+Ed, B.Ed.+M.Ed (Integrated) and M.Ed courses.

Also Read: Final Merit List for DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Released, Find out thee Important Dates for counselling and Admissions

There were 80 questions awarding 2 marks each in CEE 2019 examination. 30 questions were asked on teaching aptitude and 20 questions on language proficiency. Reasoning ability comprised of 30 remaining questions. The Regional Institute of Education (RIE) located at various parts of the country will be commencing the counselling and admission process shortly.

Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more News and Updates

Admission Updates for 2019

Get Help From Our Expert Counsellors

Admission Updates for 2019

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts