The online registration process for MBBS, BDS and other allied health science courses in Gujarat has begun on July 13, 2017. The candidates whose names are in the state-level list can apply for the admission. The state-level list is available on the official website. The entire admission process will be conducted and monitored by ACPUGMEC or Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Education Courses. The candidates can visit the official website to complete the registration process.
Also read: - Check Gujarat State Level Merit List Now
The admission authority will conduct admission process based on NEET-UG 2017 rank/ score for the following courses: -
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or MBBS
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or BHMS
- Bachelor of Naturopathy or BNAT
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery or BAMS
Documents Required to Produce along with Registration Form: -
- NEET-UG 2017 mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Class 10 & Class 12 certificate/ marks sheet
- Any other prescribed certificates for reserved categories & PH candidates.
Registration Process: -
The online registration process involves the following stages; -
- Filling the registration form on the official website
- Confirming the registration
- Document verification
Before commencing the registration process, the candidates need to pay Rs. 200 at any designated branch of Axis Branch and obtain a PIN. It is mandatory to mention the PIN number in the online application form. The candidates can obtain PIN during the working hours of the bank latest by July 18, 2017.
The online registration process is open now and the candidates can complete the registration process on or before July 19, 2017.
The document verification process will begin at 12:00 PM on July 13, 2017, and will continue until July 20, 2017.