Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) invites applications from students seeking admission into its Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2017-19. It is a special programme for working professionals who have a desire to pursue a master’s programme in management.
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Executive MBA Programme:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in executive or supervisory capacity.
Selection Procedure NMIMS Executive MBA Programme:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following tests:
- Candidates have to appear for written test conducted for E-MBA by NMIMS or
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 & above - (last three years GMAT score would be taken into consideration) or
- Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC 2017
Candidates have to appear for a Personal Interview thereafter.
How to Apply for NMIMS Executive MBA Programme:
Candidates have to apply online but before filling the online application form they are advised to read all the instructions. An online registration fee INR 1,500 is to be deposited by credit card/ visa/ master card . The fee is non-refundable. After online registration and payment of registration fee, candidates have to forward the following documents within a date prescribed by the official conducting body.
- Copy/ print out of online application form
- Degree mark sheets and certificate (Convocation certificate)
- Work experience certificate (showing experience of 5 years or more)
- Appointment letter, promotion letter and relieving letter
- 10th & 12th mark sheet & passing certificates
They have to send these documents to the following address-
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
JVPD Scheme, V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056
Important Dates for NMIMS Executive MBA Programme:
|Online registration opens||
June 12, 2017 to August 13, 2017
|Call letters for written test||
August 17, 2017
|Conduct of written test and personal interview||
August 19, 2017
|Declaration of 1 st merit list||August 24, 2017|
|Payment of fees||August 26, 2017 - September 7, 2017|
|Orientation of programme||August 16, 2017|
|Commencement of programme||March, 2018|
|Closure of admission||October 3, 2017|