The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha conducts the Madhyama (10th Class) examination in the state of Odisha. The Odisha board Madhyama Class 10 examination results 2019 are expected to be announced by the end of April 2019. BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examinations were conducted from 23rd February to 8th March 2019 in the most number of examination centres in India. The Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examinations 2019 were conducted in Odia, Hindi and English languages throughout the state of Odisha.
How to check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2019 Results
The Madhyama class 10 results of Odisha Board 2019 can be checked both in Online and offline method. The Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Result 2019 will be notified in the official website of Odisha state results and also it can be checked in offline method via SMS. Both the process of checking Odisha Board Class 10 Madhyama Results 2019 are described below -
Check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2019 Results Online
- Candidates must log in to the official Odisha State Result Declaring Site http://orissaresults.nic.in
- After the declaration of BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhayma Examination, a link will be activated to check the Odisha Class 10 Maadhyama Examination 2019 Results
- The candidate has to click on the link named ‘Check Odisha Class 10 Maadhyama Examination 2019 Results’
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where a small box will be asking the roll number of the candidate. The roll number of the candidate is furnished in the admit card/hall ticket issued to the candidate before the Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination
- After furnishing the roll number in the website, the candidate has to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the correctly furnished roll number, the result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen. This is not the official result but the candidate is required to take a print out of the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Results 2019 for future reference. The official results will be distributed by the respective schools of candidates.
Check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2019 Results Offline
The offline process to check the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination consists of SMS Process. The candidate can send SMS with particular keywords to receive the Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Results 2019 as SMS in the candidate’s mobile phone. The candidate has to type RESULT<space>OR10<space>ROLLNO and send the message to 56263. The candidate will receive his/her results as a reply to the message sent by him/her. The message should be sent after the Odisha Class 10 BSE Results have been announced on the official site.
Highlights of Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Results 2018
The previous year, a lot happened in the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Results 2018, following are a highlight of BSE Odisha Madhyama Class 10 examination results 2018
- 429 students together became toppers of 2018 Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination by scoring 100%
- Number of Candidates in Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2018 was 5,90,367
- Female candidates surpassed male candidates in number. The number of female candidates in Odisha Board class 10 Madhyama Examination 2018 was 2,22,043 where the number of male candidates was 2,16,305.
- Girls also set an example of girl power by acquiring a higher pass rate in Odisha Class 10th Examination. 50.66% of girls passed Odisha Board Class 10 Madhyama examination where boys’ passing rate was 49.34%
- Unfortunately, the overall pass rates of Odisha board Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2018 dropped massively. The overall pass rate in 2018 was 76.23%. It is far low comparing to 85.28% in 2017 and 88% in 2016.
The Board of Secondary education Odisha has not clearly informed of any reason behind the dropping pass rates in Odhisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2018. However, only time can tell if the board achieves success to increase the pass rates in the state of Odisha in 2019.