Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE) will announce the BSE Odisha class 10th result 2020 on April or May 2020. The result will be declared on the official website of the board. The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha conducts the Madhyama (10th Class) examination in the state of Odisha.
BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examinations are all set to begin from 19th February 2020 and will extend till 02 March 2020. The Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examinations 2020 will be conducted in Odia, Hindi and English languages throughout the state of Odisha.
Around 5.23 lakh students appeared for the BSE Odisha 10th Board in 2019. According to the reports, the pass percentage of Odisha 10th result in 2019 dropped by 5.45% as compared to 2018. A total of 1,91655 boys and 2,05,470 girls passed the Odisha Class 10 board exam last year. The pass percentage of girls was higher than that of boys.
How to check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2020 Results
The Madhyama class 10 results of Odisha Board 2020 can be checked both in online and offline method. After the Odisha class 10th Madhyama examination, the result 2020 will be available on the official website of Odisha state results and also it can be checked in the offline method via SMS. Both the process of checking Odisha Board Class 10 Madhyama Results 2020 are described below:
Check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2020 Results Online
- Candidates must log on to the official Odisha state result declaring Site http://orissaresults.nic.in
- After the declaration of BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination, a link will be activated to check the Odisha Class 10 examination 2020 results
- The candidate has to click on the link named ‘Check Odisha Class 10 Maadhyama Examination 2020 Results’
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where a small box will ask for the roll number of the candidate. The roll number of the candidate is furnished in the admit card/hall ticket issued to the candidate before the Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination
- After furnishing the roll number in the website, the candidate has to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the correctly furnished roll number, the result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen. This is not the official result but the candidate is required to take a print out of the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Results 2020 for future reference. The official results will be distributed by the respective schools of candidates.
Check Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination 2020 Results Offline
The offline process to check the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination consists of SMS Process. The candidate can send SMS with particular keywords to receive the Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination results 2020 as SMS in the candidate’s mobile phone. The candidate has to type RESULT<space>OR10<space>ROLLNO and send the message to 56263. The candidate will receive his/her results as a reply to the message sent by him/her. The message should be sent after the Odisha Class 10 BSE results have been announced on the official site.
Also Read: BSE Odisha Class 12 Date sheet 2020 released
Highlights of Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Results 2019
Following are the important details of the BSE Odisha Madhyama Class 10 examination results 2019:
- A total of 5,61,079 students appeared for class 10 Madhyama Odisha in 2019. Of the total, 3,97,125 students passed the matric exam 2019.
- 2,05,470 girls and 1,91,655 boys passed the examination. Just like in 2018, the passing percentage of girls was way higher than that of the boys.
- 289 registered schools cent percent result, whereas 82 Odisha board affiliated schools recorded 0 results. It means that in 82 registered schools no student cleared the examination.
- The pass percentage in 2019 was 70.78% which decreased as compared to 2018. It was 76.23% in 2018.
The result delayed in 2019 due to disruption made my Cyclone Fani which made landfall in the Puri district.
Highlights of Odisha Class 10 Madhyama Examination Results 2018
A lot happened in the BSE Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination results in 2018. Following are the highlights of the BSE Odisha Madhyama Class 10 examination results 2018:
- 429 students together became toppers of 2018 Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination by scoring 100%
- Number of candidates in Odisha Class 10 Madhyama examination 2018 was 5,90,367
- Female candidates surpassed male candidates in number. The number of female candidates in Odisha Board class 10 Madhyama examination 2018 was 2,22,043 whereas the number of male candidates was 2,16,305.
- Girls also set an example of girl power by acquiring a higher pass rate in Odisha Class 10th Examination. 50.66% of girls passed Odisha Board Class 10 Madhyama examination where boys’ passing rate was 49.34%
- Unfortunately, the overall pass rates of Odisha board Class 10 Madhyama examination 2018 dropped massively. The overall pass rate in 2018 was 76.23%. It is far low comparing to 85.28% in 2017 and 88% in 2016.