The Open Round of counselling process for the admission to B.Sc Nursing course in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has begun on September 26, 2017, at J.L Auditorium located on the campus of AIIMS Delhi.
AIIMS had released the list of candidates eligible to attend the Open Round of counselling process recently. The category list for the same was also released on the official website of AIIMS. Only 28 seats are available in total for the B.Sc Nursing course through the Open Round of counselling process. These seats were left unfilled after the second round counselling for B.Sc Nursing course based on the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS.
Also Read: - Career Scope for Nursing Course
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling Procedure: -
- The Open Round of counselling process is similar to first and second round counselling.
- The counselling begins with filling the seats available under UR or Unreserved category.
- Post that, the counselling process for OBC candidates will be conducted followed by SC/ST categories.
- If any seats are left vacant in OBC and SC/ST categories after the process, they will be transferred to the UR category to be allotted to eligible candidates of that category based on merit.
- UR candidates who appear for counselling shall stay back until the entire counselling process is completed so that they can seal their seat in the B.Sc Nursing course.
Open Round of counselling for B.Sc Nursing course is the final chance for getting admission after which no subsequent round of counselling will be conducted by AIIMS.