Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Sikar has been released the result for various courses on its official website. The students who are looking forward to enrolling in the university will also be able to fill in their application forms from 15th July. The online application at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar is now open for inviting application for admissions in the B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, M.Ed, LL.M and M.Sc (IT) courses.
How to Check Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Result 2019 for B.A., B.Com and B.Sc
To check the results of BA, B.Com and B.Sc final results of 2019, the students will have to visit the official portal for results and follow the steps prescribed below
- Go to the official result portal of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University results 2019 which is http://www.univexam.com/PDSU/
- Click on the Icon named ‘Students Panel’
- After visiting ‘Students Panel,’ the students have to find the link named ‘Result’
- In the ‘Result’ page, the students will have to select the Year, Level of Courses (UG, PG etc) and then Select the Class for Results where the student has to select his/her specialisation and click on ‘Proceed for Result’ button.
- Then, the candidate has to furnish his/her roll number and mother’s name for verification. Two of the credentials will be at par the admit card.
- After that, the student has to click on ‘Proceed’ to make his/her result displayed on the page
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the results for future reference.
For more Results related News and Updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho