Pandu College Guwahati will invite applications from eligible candidates for admission into various courses for the session 2018-2019 in the first week of June 2018. Pandu College, Assam was established in 1962. The college was inaugurated on 5th September 1962 synchronizing with the Teacher's day. The college has been accredited B+ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore) in 2004.
Pandu College UG Admissions - Important Guidelines:
- Pandu College accepts online applications for UG courses.
- The candidates can also obtain the application form from the college office by paying the prescribed application fee.
- The admission process will be purely based on merit.
- H.S (Class 12) marks will be the major criterion for granting the admission to eligible and merit candidates.
Highlights of Pandu College: -
- Experienced and qualified faculty
- Separate and secured Hostels for Boys and Girls in the college campus.
- Additional scope for pursuing parallel Career Oriented Courses (three months). Human Rights Education, Early Child Care and Education, DGPS Aided Land Survey
For latest news and updates on Pandu College admissions, stay tuned to CollegeDekho. The official admission schedule will be available on our website.