Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT 2018, a leading management entrance exam, was conducted successfully today on Sunday, 7th January 2018. Aspirants from across the country participated in the test and are definitely in the process of evaluating their performance.
CollegeDekho.com is here to help you predict your score through our XAT 2018 Percentile Predictor.
How to use the XAT 2018 Rank Predictor?
- Click on XAT 2018 Percentile Predictor link here.
- Enter the total number of questions you attempted for each section of Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, General Knowledge and Quantitative Analysis/ Data Interpretation in the first column.
- In the second column, enter the number of correct attempts for each of the section.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will be required to enter your name, email ID and mobile number. Once you enter these details, click on the submit button again.
- Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, you will receive your predicted percentile for each section as well as overall in your email.
XAT is conducted primarily for XLRI Jamshedpur. However, the score is also accepted by over 150 B-schools across India.
After the XAT 2018 results are declared, candidates will be called on the basis of XAT cut-offs for the next rounds. These are the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. The criteria for final selection include the XAT score, candidate's academic record, overall profile of the candidate, work experience etc. Some colleges may have other processes that include WAT, Group Exercise, Presentation etc.
Remember that you have to apply to the individual B-school to get a call. Once the results of XAT 2018 are declared, the B-school you have applied to will give you call for the next level of the selection process.
You can also use our CMAT 2018 Percentile Predictor here to project your score.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho.com for more updates!