The State Bank of India declared the results of Probationary Officer (PO) main examination 2016 results on August 20, 2016. Earlier, the bank announced that the results would be available from August 16, 2016. The results were declared after a delay of four days. The candidates can check the results on the official website of SBI.
Also read:- CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Notification Released
Here are the steps to check the results:-
- The candidates have to visit the official website
- There is a link called ‘Careers’. Clik on the link
- Click on the fourth dot in the announcements section
- Click on the link which states ‘Result main exam Phase II.'
- A page appears which contains the list of candidates who cleared the examination
The candidates who cleared the exam will be called for group discussion and interview which is called Phase III. The last process of recruitment (Phase III) will commence from September 1, 2016. The candidates will be informed through SMS and E-mail on the same.The candidates need to admit card for group discussion and interview. Admit card will be available from August 24, 2016.
Also read:- Girls Outnumbered Boys in NEET 2016 Results
The selection is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in group discussion, interview and main examination. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be considered.