The result of SBI's Probationary Officers (PO) Mains recruitment exam 2016, will be declared on 20th August. Before that, the result was supposed to be released on 16th August.
The examination was conducted online on July 31 this year. Before that on 4th May 2016, SBI had started the application process for the PO vacancy and the application process ended on 24th May.
The recruitment process consists of three rounds-
1. The prelims round
2. The mains round
3. The interview round
Those candidates who clear the prelims and the main round will be called for the interview. After the successful interview round, candidates will be selected for the Probationary Officers post.
Also Read: Girls Outnumbered Boys in NEET 2016
How to check SBI PO Main result 2016
- Go to the official website of the SBI
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Career button
- Go to the top right-hand side of the page where you will find Latest Announcement
- Click on the link SBI PO prelims result 2016
- Enter your registration number and other required details
- When clicking on 'Submit' or press 'Enter', the result will be displayed
- Take a print out of the same
Candidates who cleared the exam can download the call letter for interview from 22nd August onwards. The interviews and the group discussions will start from 1st September onwards. The final result will be out on September 30.