Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SRMJEEEis an All India University-level entrance exam conducted by SRM University. The test is conducted annually for admission in B.Tech courses offered by the university. It is a computer-based test and based on the performance in SRMJEEE candidates are shortlisted for admission.
SRMJEEE slot booking is a process through which candidates can choose the slot of the test of their choice i.e. they can select time and location according to their preference. The slot booking happens before the release of the SRMJEEE admit card.
Direct Link for Slot Booking: SRMJEEE 2021 Phase 2 Slot Booking Link (To be Updated)
|SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions for Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM) Exam||SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus|
SRMJEEE Slot Booking Dates 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 slot booking dates are as follows -
|SRMJEEE Slot Booking Dates for Phase 2||June 23 to 25, 2021|
|SRMJEE 2021 Exam Date||June 29 & 30, 2021|
Important Instructions for SRMJEEE Slot Booking Process
Pointed below are some of the important instructions for the SRMJEEE slot booking process:
- The default test city of the candidate will be the city that the candidate has opted as the First Choice in the application.
- If the first Test City choice of the candidate has very few applicants, then the candidate will be provided with the 2nd and 3rd choice of Test City.
- Test Center's/ Test Dates will be added as and when more applicants choose that particular Test Center.
- In case of any difficulties or if the candidate needs assistance, they can contact the SRM authorities available in the Dashboard of Online Application System.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking Process 2021
Following are the step-by-step procedure to complete the slot booking process of SRMJEEE:
Step 1: Visit the https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in
Step 2: On the dashboard, click the Already Registered? Login.
Step 3: Log in to the candidate's account using the email ID and password.
Step 4: Click on Book Exam Slot
Step 5: Proceed with the slot booking process by following the given steps:
- Select the venue of the exam and click continue
- Select the exam date and time slot for the test.
- Click on the ‘confirm slot’ button for confrontation or click the ‘change test date’ button to modify dates
- Once the selection is confirmed, the candidate can click on view/ print to download the hall ticket for SRMJEEE.
- The candidates will also get an Email and SMS once they complete the above steps.
For the latest news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!