Indore based Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences invites applications for its Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) programme for the academic session starting from 2017. The University offers both short-term skill based courses and degree programs in high-growth sectors like Automobile, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Banking & Finance and IT.
Programmes Offered and Fee Details at SUAS:
- BBA in Retail Management - INR 5,40,000
- BBA in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Management INR 5,40,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Programme at SUAS:
- Students must clear their Class 12 standard or equivalent course in any discipline
- They must graduate from any recognised Board or University
- Must have minimum 50% marks (for General Candidates), 45% for reserved category students
- Even students who have appeared in their class 12th examination can apply for the programme
How to Apply for BBA Programme at SUAS:
Candidates have to apply online on the official website of the University. They have to remit an application fee amount of INR 1,500 through one of 5 payment modes like Credit Card, Cash, Demand Draft, through Paytm and Net Banking. After registration, candidates will be able to generate an ID for SET. They have to upload their coloured photo in size and format given in the application form.
Admission Process at SUAS Indore:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in Symbiosis Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Important Dates for the Programme:
Last date for submission of application form
|Thursday, April 13, 2017|
|Monday, April 17, 2017|
Admit Card will be issued
|Saturday, April 22, 2017|
SET BBA 2017 Exam
|Saturday, May 3, 2017 (2:30 pm - 5:00 pm)|
Announcement of SET BBA result
|Friday, May 19, 2017|