The counselling process for admission to the five-year integrated law courses in colleges and institutes affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) will start from 23rd July 2018. The university has released the ranking list and cut-off scores at the official website of the university.
As per the records, more than 7,000 candidates have applied for the integrated BA LLB for 1,411 sanctioned seats. Over 300 applications were rejected by the university. The call letters will be sent to the eligible candidates. The cut-off score for the general category is 91.5 and the minimum eligible score for BC and MBC candidates is 84.25 and 83.125.The cut-off score for SC and ST candidates 79.875 and 76.5
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) is a public state university. It was established in the year 1997 and is located in Chennai and offers various five-years integrated law programme like BA LLB, B.Com LLB, B.C.An L.L.B. and others.
Documents Required for Counselling Session of Dr. Ambedkar Law University:
- Candidates who have passed +2 or equivalent examination and obtained the mark statements and submitted the same along with the requisite original certificates (Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and Special Category Certificate)
- Candidates who fails to produce the requisite certificates in original, will not be permitted to take part in the counselling and will lose the right of admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC (Arunthathiar), SC (Others), ST, BC (Muslims), BC (Others), MBC/DNC community, have to produce original community certificates issued by competent authority
- Failure to so so will result in cancellation of seat allotment
- Provisionally selected students will have to remit a sum of Rs.1,620/- payable to the University by cash at the designated cash counter
The university offers all the additional campus facilities to its students such as canteen, hostel facilities for boys and girls, library, medical facilities, sports complex, auditorium and etc. The affiliated law colleges to Dr. Ambedkar Law University include:
Seat Allocation for Five-Year Integrated Law courses under Dr. Ambedkar Law University:
|Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College - Chennai||241|
|Government Law College - Dharmapuri||80|
|Government Law College - Ramanathapuram||80|
|Government Law College - Madurai||171|
|Government Law College - Tirunelveli||160|
|Government Law College - Trichy||160|
|Government Law College - Villupuram||80|
|Government Law College - Coimbatore||160|
|Government Law College - Chengalpattu||160|
|Government Law College - Vellore||80|
|Government Law College - Tindivanam||39*|
(* Out of the total (60) sanctioned strength, 65% of seats have been reserved for Govt. Quota and 35% of seats have been reserved for College Management Quota)