Osmania University has released the results of Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS-PGECET). Now, TS-PGECET 2017 results are available on the official portal of TSCHE, i.e., tspgecet-tsche. Besides declaring results, TSCHE has also activated the registration link for the candidates who qualified in GATE/ GPAT examination.
The candidates who have a valid GATE/ GPAT score, and are aspiring to join M.Tech / M.Pharmacy course in colleges across Telangana must register on the official website. Only registered candidates are eligible for seat allotment. The council will give first preference to the candidates who have GATE/ GPAT scores.
Also read: - Guide to Select a Good Engineering College
If there are any seats vacant in M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy courses after the seat allotment for GATE/ GPAT candidates, the council will fill the remaining seats based on the percentile of TS-PGECET 2017.
Registration Process for GATE/ GPAT Candidates: -
- Visit tspgecet-tsche website.
- On the homepage, you can find the registration link for GPAT/ GATE candidates.
- Click the link.
- A new page opens.
- Find the link that indicates ‘Apply Online’.
- Online registration form for GATE/ GPAT candidates opens.
- Fill the registration form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Upload all the necessary and mandatory documents.
- Finally, fill the application.
Also read: - CUCET 2017 Results Declared, Check Now
Guidelines to Check TS-PGECET 2017 Results: -
- Official websites of TS-PGECET (tspgecet-tsche), Manabadi and Eenadu Pratibha are the official sites to check the results.
- On the homepage of TS-PGECET, click on ‘Download Scorecard’ link.
- Enter your TS-PGECET 2017 Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth.
- Download the displayed TS-PGECET 2017 scorecard and take printout.