TS POLYCET 2019 results were out on April 26, 2019. This year, the pass percentage was outstanding as many students cleared the entrance test. The TS POLYCET 2019 rank card is available for download on the official website. Commissioner of Technical Education will announce the counselling process/ seat allotment process on May 17, 2019. A detailed counselling schedule will be released by the State Board of Technical Education. This year, the total number of seats available in various colleges across the state is 38,612.
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling Process
The detailed counselling process for TS POLYCET 2019 can be checked below -
- Only those candidates who have qualified TS POLYCET 2019 are eligible for the counselling/ seat allocation process.
- The candidates must note that they need not submit a separate application form for TS POLYCET 2019 counselling.
- Candidates can download the counselling call letters from the official website which will be released in the second week of May.
- The counselling call letter will have TS POLYCET 2019 rank of the respective candidate, date to attend counselling and others.
- The candidates must note that securing a rank in POLYCET does not entitle admission.
- While attending the counselling on the scheduled date at respective helpline centres, it is mandatory to carry TS POLYCET 2019 hall ticket, rank card, counselling letter, caste/ income certificate (if applicable), educational certificates (original and Xerox) and residence certificate.
- The candidates must pay the counselling processing fee of Rs. 600 (General Category)/ Rs. 300 (Reserved Categories) before the certificate verification process. The fee can be paid through the official website of TS POLYCET.
- 85% seats in government, aided and private polytechnic colleges across the states will be applicable to Telangana domicile students. The rest of the seats come under the unreserved category that will be applicable for local/ non-local students depending on their POLYCET rank.
- Firstly, the students will have to attend for certificate verification and option entry process at respective helpline centres.
- During the certificate verification process, candidates will be familiarised with the web-based counselling and option entry process.
- A login ID and password will be issued to the candidates after certificate verification.
- Later, the candidates will have to log in to the official website of TS POLYCET and fill the options. It is advisable to choose at least 10 – 20 colleges.
- Take the printout of filled options.
- Technical Education Board will allocate the seats based on the options filled by candidates, their TS POLYCET rank and seats available in respective colleges.
- A seat allotment letter will be issued to candidates and it must be downloaded from the official website.
- If the candidates wish to take part in the subsequent round of counselling, they can opt for the ‘Float’ option.
- After the issue of seat allotment letter, the candidates will have to report to the respective college within the stipulated date and confirm the admission by depositing the prescribed fee.
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling Schedule
State Board of Technical Education - Telangana will soon release the counselling schedule for TS POLYCET 2019. Meanwhile, the candidates can check the expected dates of TS POLYCET 2019 counselling.
|Online registration for counselling and fee payment||May 17, 2019|
|Verification of certificates at helpline centres||To be Updated|
|Filling of college options on the official website||To be Updated|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest news & updates on TS POLYCET 2019 counselling.