UPSC ESE 2016 result is out and students who took the examination can check the result on the official website of UPSC. The Engineering Services Examination was conducted by Union Public Services Commission in the month of May 2016.
Also Read: Final Results of UPSC IES/ISS 2016 Declared
Following are the steps one should follow to check the result:
- First, go to the official website of UPSC.
- Once you are there find a link "Written Result of ESE 2016," click on it.
- After that, you will be directed to a page with the list of qualified candidates.
- Do take a printout for future references.
Also Read: Form for UPSC CDS II 2016 Out
The students who have passed the written test of engineering services examination are eligible for the interview round.
If you are selected for the interview round then do not forget to take along your original certificates to confirm the following:
- Educational Qualifications
- Physical Disability
Also, take the copy of DAF i.e. Detailed Application Form with you which is available on the official website of UPSC and will be available till 16th August' 16.