Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on June 5, 2022. The application process for the same ended long ago. With the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 just around the corner, the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 Admit Cards are also released. Candidates appearing for the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 exams must print out their Admit Cards, by following the detailed instructions on the website. Without the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 Admit Card, candidates will not be able to enter the exam hall.
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: Required Documents for Exam day
Here is the list of documents and things to carry on the exam day without fail to be permitted in the exam hall:
- Candidates must carry their UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 Admit Card. All the details on the admit card should match the Photo ID Provided at the time of registration. The e-admit is available on the official website for candidates.
- Candidates should also carry an original copy of the photo identity proof. A scanned copy of the ID Proof must be submitted at the time of registration along with the details of it. The same ID proof must be carried to be permitted to all the phases of the UPSC selection process.
- Candidates must carry two photographs identical to each other for each session, in case the photograph in the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 admit card is blurred.
- Candidates may carry a Black Ball Point Pen, water bottle, face masks, and sanitizers.
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
Some of the key points to be alert about the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 exams before the exams are:
- Carry the e-admit card and the government-issued photo ID card without fail to be allowed into the examination hall. And all the details on both documents must correlate with the details provided at registration.
- Carry the Black Ball Point Pen for the OMR sheet. Fill the OMR Sheet carefully. In case of any mistake, the candidate may be canceled.
- Follow the Covid protocols, wear face masks inside the exam hall, and maintain social distancing.
- Reach ahead of the reporting time to complete the verification process. The notice released by the authorities clearly states that the gates of the exam center will close 10 minutes prior to the exam time for both sessions. For morning sessions the gates will be closed at 9:20 am and for afternoon sessions at 2:20 pm.
- Candidates should not carry mobile phones, calculators, or any other prohibited items to the exam hall. If found in possession of any unauthorized items, the candidate will be barred from appearing further for the exam.
- Further, candidates should not carry their bags or any valuable items with them to the exam hall.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!