The admit cards of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2016 have been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. The examination will take place on September 18, 2016, at 41 centres across the country.
Also read:- Kerala TET 2016 Notification Out
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- There is a link called ‘e-Admit Card – National Defence and NavalAcademy Exam (II) 2016’ on the right-hand side of the page
- Click on the link. You will be redirected to a new page
- There is a link which states ‘Download e-Admit Card’. Click on it
- A page will be displayed which contains columns where the candidates need to enter registration Id and roll number
- Read the instructions carefully before clicking on ‘Submit.'
- Hall Ticket will be displayed. The candidates have to take the printout of hall ticket
Also read:- Upper Age Limit of UPSC IAS Exams may be Reduced
Note: - If the photograph of the candidate is not visible on the hall ticket, then he/she has to carry two identical photos along with identity proofs to the examination centre. The identity proofs can be voter Id, Aadhar card or driving license.