WBJEEB or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced that the candidates who have not applied for B.Sc Nursing, Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology or BASLP and Bachelor of Physiotherapy or BPT courses have only seven more days to apply for the same. The last date for the registrations to above-mentioned courses is March 22, 2017.
WBJEEB holds entrance examination, i.e., JENPAUH for the admission to these courses. The online application process for JENPAUH commenced on March 1, 2017.
Eligibility for B.Sc. Nursing: -
- B.Sc. Nursing course is open only for female candidates.
- The female candidates who are interested in apply for B.Sc. Nursing course must have passed +2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks in +2 should be 50% to appear for the entrance examination.
- The female candidates who are pursuing +2 can also apply for the entrance exam.
Eligibility for BASLP Course: -
- It is mandatory to pass in +2 is required to apply for this course.
- The applicants must have studied Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Psychology/ Electronics in +2.
Eligibility for BPT Course: -
- The applicants need to have a mandatory pass in +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- Candidates who are pursuing Class 12 can also apply for JENPAUH entrance examination.
Also read: - Registrations for Delhi CET 2017 Open
Application Process: -
- The application process for JENPAUH entrance exam is online.
- The candidates can apply for the exam and pay the examination fee through the official website of WBJEEB.
Important Dates: -
- Deadline to submit applications for the JENPAUH entrance examination is March 22, 2017.
- Date of entrance examination – May 28, 2017.