Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago

about admission

Sir, i m 12 fail in 2014 i have 11th pass LC i want to do diploma how can i get admission for that
Tags: Others
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Please fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you, and guide you through the admission process.

Click on the link below for the list of courses

Diploma Courses after 10th: Course Details, Scope and Colleges

Diploma in Engineering: Entrance Exams, Fees and Scope

1 Answer
1 Expert