Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 3 years, 2 months ago

about engineering

Which college should I choose - I got 73 in CET and 65 in JEE Mains and 64 in HSC. Is there any chance to get admission in Maharashtra top college?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka Answer written 3 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Hi Shipu,

There are many colleges that you are eligible to apply at. Some of the best engineering colleges of India are located in Maharashtra. You can go through the following for college information:

Engineering colleges in Pune

Engineering colleges in Bombay

Engineering colleges in Nagpur

Good luck!

1 Answer
1 Expert