Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 3 months ago

About Engineering - WBJEE

Sir if my WBJEE rank 35000 50000 so can I get a well govt or private college?
Tags: Engineering
Admin Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
Student / Alumni
it is really tough to get in a govt college with this but you will many average engg. colleges acrosss w.b
Anjani Chaand Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Please go through the following article to get an estimate of opening and closing ranks after WBJEE:

WBJEE Opening and Closing Ranks: Top Colleges and their Fees

Alternatively, you can also get a good private engineering college.

You can fill our Common Application Form here and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

Admin Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
Student / Alumni
I get 27 marks which college I join
3 Answers
2 Students
1 Expert