Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

About FC college merit : I have 83% in 12th PCM in UP Board. Can I get Geology in FC College, Pune?

- AdminUpdated On August 01, 2017 03:00 PM

Dear student,

The eligibility criteria to study Geology at Fergusson College Pune include:

  • Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics (any 3)
  • After the XII Std. results, students can fill their admission forms online on the official website of the college

Of course, there will be a domicile clause and approximately 85% of the seats will be reserved for students of Maharashtra. But for the remaining 15% or so, if your score is amongst the top (merit-wise), then your admission is guaranteed. Besides this, Poona College Of Arts Science And Commerce also offers B. Sc in Geology in Pune. So you may want to check that out as well. 

Good luck!

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on August 01, 2017 03:00 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions