Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago

About MCA

I want to study MCA In cime. So what should i do?
Tags: Information Technology
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You will have to apply for OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) for the admission to MCA course at College of IT and Management Education, Bhubaneswar.

1 Answer
1 Expert