Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 11 months ago

Transfer from GTU to Takshashila University

I am in GTU course and I want to change in Takshashila University. Can I change as I am already in my 4th semester. And had 7 backlogs can I change please?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka Answer written 1 year, 11 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student, 

Since you are in your 4th semester and also have backlog in 7 subjects, you are not eligible for a college transfer. If you were in your 3rd semester, then there was still a remote possibility.


1 Answer
1 Expert